This Soprano Ukulele model is called the "Pikake" model, and has a straight-cut fretboard rather than the original KoAloha crown. It also features a Satin Finish.
- All Hawaiian Koa Body
- CNC Shaped Sapele Neck
- TUSQ(tm) Nut and Saddle
- KoAloha 5-pointed Crown Headstock
- 12-Fret Straight-cut Fretboard, joined at the 12th Fret
- All Hawaiian Koa Binding on the edge of the Fretboard
- Friction Tuners
- KoAloha’s Patented "Musubi" Soundhole
- Satin Finish (Body)
KoAloha Ukulele is proud to be regarded as one of the premier ukulele builders. Their reputation for sound and quality are the result of the continuous pursuit of perfection. Each ukulele is meticulously and lovingly crafted by hand.
All Ukulele's are covered by KoAloha's "Better than the Weather" Warranty, which guarantees repair or replacement due to faulty workmanship. See link for details.
* Please be aware that, because the ukuleles are made of natural materials, the darkness, grain, and pattern on the wood will not be the same as displayed in the photos.
*Since the Ukulele is handmade, it normally takes around 6 to 8 weeks to manufacture from the time of the order.