- Measuring yourself is difficult, and, in turn, will be inconsistent. Having someone else measure your body is recommended.
- When the order is for a group, having one person do everyone's measurements helps to reduce inconsistencies.
- Please measure with back straight, relaxed shoulders, relaxed stomach, and a natural posture.
- Please measure yourself with the same undergarment you would use when wearing the dress. Sizing will differ with what undergarment you are wearing.
- Please measure wearing the footwear you intend to wear the dress with. If you will be barefoot when wearing the dress please measure your body while barefoot.
Measurements are not required upon placing an order.
After an order has been placed, we will send you a measurement fill-out form you may fill out and send back.
The manufacturer will suggest a size (XP – 3XL) and adjustment(s) to best fit each individual, referring to the measurement form provided in the previous step.
We will send you an e-mail with your order information, and if there are no changes needed or requests please send a reply confirming the information is correct.
We have a range of 8 sizes, XP – 3XL.
The cost to adjust the bust, waist, and hip will be $11.00 per portion, and $22.00 (Velvet Dress $30.00) for dress length adjustments.
Measuring along the fullest part of your chest, wrapping around in a straight horizontal line.
*Please note the measuring tape tends to slack and lower near the shoulder blade.
Measure along the smallest part of your waist, wrapping around in a straight horizontal line.
*Please measure your waist without tensing up or tucking in your stomach, as doing so may result in lack of room to move comfortably.
Measure along the largest part of your hip, wrapping around in a straight horizontal line.
*Please measure your hip 6 – 7 in. below your waist.
Measure starting from the back of the base of your neck, vertically straight down to the floor.
*Please do not measure along your body, and pull the measuring tape straight from the back of the base of your neck down to the floor.