This Hawaiian shirt by Reyn Spooner features a collaborated design with former professional surfer Phil Edwards. He is said to have been the first to surf the pipeline in Hawaii and is also credited with having created the sport's first signature surfboard model. Don't miss the chance to get this special edition shirt!
- Button Front Tailored Fit: Trimmer than traditional aloha shirts for a modern tailored look
- Full button front closure
- Button-down collar
- Short sleeve
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Rounded shirt tail for a contemporary untucked look
- Reverse Print
- 100% CottonHow to Wash for Hawaiian Clothing >>
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii
- Made in Korea
Sizes may vary slightly in finished garments based on fabric and style. All measurements are in inches.
I like this aloha shirt because the material is comfortable and soft yet sturdy. It also features a design with Phil Edwards so it is definitely a great addition to any wardrobe.
Click here to see exchange/return policy